Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Inspiration

So i know it's been a while since i posted, but I've gotten caught up with a bunch of work to do and haven't had much time to bake. However I thought I'd give you a little insight into my inspiration for baking. I am not much into anime or manga as some people are but there is one show that I absolutely love. It is a show called Yumeiro Patissiere. It is a wonderful show about a young girl going off to culinary school without any prior training and being put with the best kids in the school.  She must learn to make friends and hone in her talent. Through this show comes my love for baking. One thing she is always saying is that you have to put happiness into the food. And I've noticed that this is true. Your food will most definitely taste better if you put the joy of baking into it instead of doing it grudgingly. Here is the theme song and a link to watch the show. Just try it, even if you don't like anime. Don't forget to add happiness, love, and joy to your food!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJfGNnqKEZk
So there is the link for the song and below is the link for the show. And one more thing. If you scroll down to the bottom of the home page you can see a picture from the show. Just thought I'd say that. Enjoy!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/yumeiro-patissiere

No comments:

Post a Comment